Lt. Dr. BHARATKUMAR M. SAPKAL
Associate NCC Officer
M.Sc. Ph.D. SET (Chemistry)
Charge of NCC: -
13th Dec. 2010
Department Photo Gallery
Stars of Department
NCC Department Report
What is NCC ?
The National Cadet Corps is the Indian military cadet corps with its
Headquarters at New Delhi. It is open to school and college students
on voluntary basis. National Cadet Corps is a Tri-Services
Organization, comprising the Army, Navy and Air Force, engaged in
grooming the youth of the country into disciplined and patriotic
citizens. The National Cadet Corps in India is a voluntary
organization which recruits cadets from high schools, colleges and
Universities all over India. The Cadets are given basic military
training in small arms and parades. The officers and cadets have no
liability for active military service once they complete their course
but are given preference over normal candidates during selections
based on the achievements in the corps.
Youth is the strength of nation. Youth plays always a vital role in
the development of a powerful nation. National Cadet Corps is
recognized as the second line of defense. This youth organization has
also its own history. After Independence, a committee was set up under
the chairmanship of Pt. Kunzroo. On the report of the committee the
National Cadet Corps Organization came into existence in 1948. It is
the largest youth organization in our country.
About NCC Army :
1. This unit is under Aurangabad group’s 49 MAH BN NCC, Amalner.
2. Total Strength of cadets – 54
1. Year duration of NCC is of 3 years.
2. First year cadet not having any camp and no any exam.
3. Second year cadet have to complete at least one camp to eligible
for ‘B’ cert exam.
4. Third year cadet have to pass ‘B’ exam and complete 2 camps in two
5. Attendance should be 70% to prepare an exam.
6. There are regular parades on every Sunday.
7. Complete duration in academic year is June to 26th Jan.
Camps held in Academic Year
1. RDC = Republic Day Camp
2. TSC = Thal Sainik Camp
3. NIC = National Integration Camp
4. AAC = Army Attachment Camp
5. Scuba Diving Camp
6. ATC = Annual Training Camp
7. Trekking Camp
8. Mountaineering Camp
9. Hockey Camp
10.Cross Country Camp
NCC India -
2018, MGSM's Arts Science College Chopda. Dist- Jalgaon.
and Developed By: Department of Computer Science