Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is being taken care of in our
College. The Principal of the college is Chief of this Cell. We are
increasing our strength and minimizing our weaknesses, All of our
programs are student-centered which are generally being controlled and
guided by IQAC regulations and manners. Principal, Vice Principal, Co-ordinators,
Senior Lecturers, and Student Representatives are members of this
The basic purpose of the IQAC are:
a) To ensure continuous improvement in the entire operations of the
b) To ensure stakeholders connected with higher education-namely,
students, parents teachers, staff, would-be employee, funding agencies
and society in general-of the accountability of the institution for
its own quality and probity.
Mechanisms and procedures of IQAC that for
ensuring the following:
a) Timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic,
administrative and financial tasks.
b) The relevance and quality of academic programmes.
c) Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for
various sections of society.
d) Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and
e) The credibility of evalution procedures.
f) The adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support
structure and services.
g) Research sharing and networking with other institutions in india
The Quality Advisory Committee (QAC)
The IQAC may function under the guidance of a Quality Advisory
Committee (QAC), which may be constituted in every institution under
the chairmanship of head of the institution with heads of important
academic and administrative units and a few teachers. The Quality
Advisory Committee will be a facilitating and monitoring body to
advice on the roles and functions of the IQAC.
The composition of the QAC may be as follows:
1. Chairperson: Head of the Institution
2. A few senior administrative officers
3. Three to eight teachers
4. One or two members from the management
5. One/two nominees from local society
6. The coordinator of the IQAC as Member-Coordinator
The functions of the IQAC
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are:
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters in
various activities of the institution.
2. Dissemination of information on quality aspects.
3. Organization of discussions, workshops, seminars and promotion of
4. Recording and monitoring quality measures of the institution.
5. Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related
6. Preparation of the annual Quality Assurance Report and such other
reports as may be decided from time to time.